Statement of Privacy and Security
Your privacy and security of information is important to eBridge Learning Solutions. We are committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring that your personal and purchase information is fully secure.
The following Privacy and Security Statement outlines eBridge Learning Solutions' policies and guidelines for the collection of your information, its usage and dissemination by eBridge Learning Solutions. Please note that our Web site contains links to other Web sites, and that we are not responsible for the privacy policies, practices or content of such Web sites.
What information does eBridge Learning Solutions collect?
- When subscribing to or purchasing any eSeminar, we collect contact information and financial information necessary to process the subscription.
- Credit Card information is used only to bill subscribers to eSeminars through our Web site. Your credit card transactions are processed by the Royal Bank.
- Our Web site's registration form requires your contact information to enable us to provide you with a more personalized service.
- Your information is also used to contact you if necessary to inform you of relevant information pertaining to transactions you have conducted with eBridge Learning Solutions.
- Before viewing an eSeminar, we use a tool that detects your system functionality, to ensure that you have the right technology to view the eSeminars. During the detection process, no other information from your system is retrieved and all information is kept strictly confidential.
- From time to time, you will have the opportunity to participate in promotional offerings. You have the choice to either receive or opt out of the offerings.
- From time to time, we may send you e-Bulletins and information about upcoming eSeminars.
Does eBridge Learning Solutions disclose or sell my information to 3rd Parties?
- No, eBridge Learning Solutions does not disclose or sell information about subscribers to third parties.
How does eBridge Learning Solutions protect my security?
- eBridge Learning Solutions maintains and hosts a secure Web site. All customer information resides on our server and is encrypted.
- Online ordering is secure provided your browser can support secure transactions (most browsers support this facility). You can determine whether you are in a secure environment by locating the key (Netscape browsers) or lock (Microsoft browsers) symbol at the bottom-left of the browser page. When the key or lock is complete, the information provided by you is encrypted, restricting access by anyone else. If your browser does not support secure transactions, there is a chance that any information that you send may be viewed by others. You can check your browser's help button to learn more about secure transaction support.
- eBridge Learning Solutions realizes that you may have concerns about disclosing credit card information online and we take the security of your transactions very seriously. We utilize Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, the industry standard for transferring sensitive information over the Internet. When users enter their credit card information online, the information is encrypted to restrict access by unauthorized persons.
- Paradata Systems Inc. is our credit card processing agent. Paradata Systems Inc. provides industry leading Global Integrated Payment Systems and services. The company has expertise in software development, security technology, and transaction processing.
If you have any questions about this Statement of Privacy and Security, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, please contact us at: email@example.com.